Your move is in good hands
The owner, Beata Domanska Litwinczuk, began with a small crew and a truck in 2001. She molded this crew into a team and passed her knowledge and know-how on to them. This hands-on approach has been the key to her success, and all teams are trained in the same manner.
Today BVL has over 15 teams and continues to grow every year.
In 2013 we moved into a 3000 square meter facility to accommodate our growing business.
A successful journey is our goal
because it leads to a satisfied customer. Our mission is complete when our customer’s needs have been met. We set ourselves apart with skilled, competent employees who strive to attain the highest quality of work from start to finish. Our customers range from individuals to corporations and from military members to embassy employees.
Our numbers speak for themselves.
(Status February 2015)
Years in the business.
Kilometers driven by our trucks.
Our AMÖ certificate is a recognized symbol of quality in the moving industry in Germany. As a member of the AMÖ, we must meet specific requirements including but not limited to
- Providing our customers with a clear, detailed offer to meet their moving needs
- Employing qualified employees
- Offering insurance coverage provided by reputable insurance companies
- Submitting comprehensive offers that inform our customers not only about the cost of their move but also the terms and conditions
- Utilizing trucks that are suited for the transport of furniture
Our team is the heart of BVL. They carry out their work with great confidence, accountability and responsibility. Regular on the job training ensures that new challenges are met, and customers benefit by having a competent partner on their side. Our commitment to our employees has led to low employee turnover which, in turn, leads to a high standard of quality.